Always very nerdy, sometimes a little gay.

My Blog List

Saturday, January 24

Eric Bana in 'Troy'


Films about Ancient Greece or Rome will always pique my interest - if nothing else, they usually offer more scantily clad Hollywood beefcake than you're likely to find in your average romantic comedy or courtroom drama. And so I went along to see Troy (2004), although I was starting to feel mighty dubious about director Wolfgang Peterson after he made The Perfect Storm (2000).

I found little to enjoy in Troy, but there is one brief moment when Hector (Eric Bana) is preparing for some battle or other that was pretty hot.


2 comments:

Derek Armstrong said...

Troy was my least favorite film of 2004. Blecch! Of course, this is no comment whatsoever on the hotness of Eric Bana.

Lord Vader said...

I know - it was my intention to write a little bit about why the movie is so bad, but it doesn't even warrant that much effort!

Followers